It’s second singer I introduce who will come to 政大之夜! The reason why I want to go to政大之夜 is
totally because of William Wei and Deserts Chang!
Baby
is the first song which let me know Deserts Chang. She comforts me by her gentle, soft voice and the simple
lyrics. My junior high teacher said Deserts Chang was her classmate before, she also said Deserts Chang
is a gentle and quiet girl in her impression. Wow! What a small world!
The
one touched
me most of all the songs was I guess you’ll leave. Deserts Chang wrote it for her grandma who was going to
die. I also have some experiences about my relatives passed
away, although It is hard for me to accept people we loved will gone in the
end, I believe they would be more happier in heaven with no pain. Bless them.
Oh~~~~~~ I didn't get the ticket of 政大之夜, so I couldn't join it! I like William Wei and Deserts Chang very much and I didn't see them......I feel upset! I remember that when I first saw Wei singing in 華視 student talent show, I was shocked by his voice! So every time he release album I would bought...... So I hope next time Wei will come to nccu again and I must get the ticket...
ReplyDelete