Sunday, November 18, 2012

Someone is waiting: William Wei


When you have many secrets want to say, you just writing and painting, you are distraught. You are not do not want to say that, actually you are waiting for someone you dreamed could uncover its.
This album called Someone is waiting is his second album. My favorite song in the album is Still. This song is the ending theme of the TV series In time with you. It’s show the ambiguous and conflicting emotions.
William will coming 政大 and singing on the 政大之夜. How I want going to! But I may can’t go for so, because 教育營 which I join will hold a meeting at that day! It’s must join but I’m really want to see William and hear his song! I Hope 學姐 and 學長 can change their mind to hold the meeting later or earlier, that I can join both too!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! I didn't get the ticket, either. I love william Wei, too. My favorite song of him is Why Life. I think that he is a talented singer. He will become more famous in the future. I also want to go to 政大之夜. However, I didn't get up that day. I forgot to go to buy the ticket.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep42Z4mWn-M
    Here is the link of the song. Hope you would like it. Maybe we can go to his concert. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ,dear!
    I'm so sorry that you can't come ,ha ha !
    (Don't hate me><)
    I will go to 政大之夜 and share it with you :)
    By the way ,tell you a little secret : I used
    to dream of entering Department of Foreign Languages of NTU so during my last year in high school ,every time when I saw William Wei on TV
    I point his face and told my mom "He is my 學長"
    ha ha ,that's interesting ,doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete