Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MUSE:Jolin Tsai


MUSE is the twelfth album by Jolin Tsai(蔡依林). She’s previous album Butterfly was released on two years ago, it’s a long time to her fans for wait the new album. Including the good and the bad feedback, Jolin’s works and modeling always makes people discuss ardently, but also lead the trend.
Jolin Tsai and her team manufacture this album are attempt to give something entirely different to people, Jolin cooperates with Peggy Hsu(許哲珮)、Soda Green(蘇打綠), and so on, whose music style is very different with her.
My favorite song of this album is "Dr. Jolin", the music video of "Dr. Jolin" is about be brave to do yourself. The male dancers wear high heels and dance feminine , it’s show for us that men could be more flirtatious than women, that is break through the gender stereotype.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!Huan Ting
    I used to listen to Jolin's songs when I was young, but I have never followed her information for a long time. I think Jolin is a respectable singer. She always does her best on her performance, including both singing and dancing. After seeing your introduction, I searched Dr. Jolin on Youtube;however, I don't know why my laptop couldn't watch Youtube. :( All in all, thank you for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete