Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wishing for Happiness- Rainie Yang

     Wishing for Happiness (想幸福的人) is the seventh personal album of  Rainie Yang (楊丞琳). It was released on  August 17 , 2012 by Sony Music Taiwan. In this album, the song named Forgotten(忘了) is the title track of the album. Rainie Yang is good at showing what does women think by her charming singing.

      Forget the tears, or forget to smile, It would be better  that forget the worthless love. How  much experience we could have in this lifetime?  How many thing you would never overlook?
      When this song Forgotten played, you will  realize that some thing you was undergo actually, because which the lyrics expressing  is our feeling of love. In the music video,  the square represented destroy, the circle represented evolution, and the triangle represented rebirth, they are the original appearance of love. Yang helped  the girls to lay aside the sorrow by love which was gone. What this album meaning about is be yourself, then you can find your own happiness after all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Huanting!
    When I found out that my partner this week is you
    I thought it was really a coincidence ,doesn't it?
    Because it remaind me of the teaching plan about gender equality we are designing in cooperation ,
    ha ha!Actually I haven't watched the whole video ,I'll find time to do so .

    ReplyDelete